Friday, November 2, 2012

Cricut trick

Okay everyone. Be prepare to run to Michaels. I just come back to a trip there, and I got a trick to share. If you are a Cricut user, you have probably seen one of the new cartridge called Mini books. I got my eyes on it, but waiting for a good deal. So I went to Michaels, because of their photo boxes sale (7 for $10) and the $.50 G studio sale (10 for $5), when I accidently walk into the cutting aisle, the one with the Cricut cartridges. They have a sale : project cartridge at $19.99 instead of $29.99. Initially, the Mini Books cartridge is an art cartridge at $29.99 BUT if you look closely, you can see the word "project" on the top right corner of the cartridge. So, I ask the cashier if the store will sale this cartridge at $19.99 AND THEY DID ! I'm so happy right now I can cut all the book in this cartridge tonight. Just kidding, my husband would ask for compensation awards for that.

But check if the Michaels near you do this sale before running, I'm in Houston, Texas, not sure it works somewhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment