Monday, January 21, 2013

Kiss of Love

It's soon to be St Valentine's day, and I will have a workshop just before it. Last year, we made a layout based on a sketch found on the Scrapbooks Etc website :


My version of this page is a 12x12 layout with a 4x6" picture.



I used a dark pink designer paper with red velvet flourishes for the background, white glitter paper for the heart, and glitter ribbon for the stitching. the title is made of miror magnets and letter brads. Journaling came from  vellum quotes by Colorbok and are maintained with fabric buttons by K&Company on small round self-adhesives pad.
The frame was cut with my Cricut Expression  and the Storybook cartridge. The white heart was cut hand-free, then the border of this heart was torn and rolled.

I have already made the layout for my next workshop, but I will wait a little bit before showing it to you. I've got the submission fever, and I sent it to Northridge Pub.

No comments:

Post a Comment