Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Double layout about double NY

I did not go back to NYC and made a layout about each stay. I made a double about New York, New York, the Vegas hotel ! But as the pictures are almost like the landscaping in NYC, I thought maybe you want to see it too.


I know, it's a lot brighter than NYC or than the Vegas hotel. I can't help, I love bright colors.
A lot of brands in this layout (even if I'm not paid for this, I'm listing them to help you out to recognize the products) : papers by K&Company, American Craft, Scrapabilities, basic yellow cardstock ; stamps by Making Memories, Autumn leaves ; Prima flowers ; gel pens ; I even used my Cricut for the title.

I hope it will give you some ideas for your own layout about NYC if you have some pictures of it to scrapbook...

1 comment: