Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Tasty Tuesday

I don't want to make you jealous, but here we reached the summer temperature (not the hot summer yet, but pretty hot about 85 F already). So I'm in the mood for some ice cream, obviously. I don't have time to rush to my favorite store today, too handy chores waiting for me, but I have a bick pack of strawberries and heavy whipped cream at hand, so I'm making some ! It's like Lisa 's blog inspire me with her Tasty Tuesday ! She's making delicious cornbread today by the way...

So here is my strawberry ice cream in the making :


In case you want to make some for yourself, here is the recipe :

3 cup of strawberries
1 cup of heavy whipping cream 
1 cup of sugar
Half a lemon
1 egg's white

Beat the egg until it's firm. Add a spoon of sugar before its done. Reserve in the fridge.
Mix the strawberries with the juice of the half lemon, and the rest of the sugar. Reserve in the fridge.
Beat the cream until it's firm.
Mix carefully all the ingredients, place in the ice cream maker and let it run !
Super easy !

ENJOY...


2 comments:

  1. ooooo I love strawberry shakes. YUM! We finally had to turn on our air. Its 91 here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to pull out my icecream maker!
    It's suppose to be warm in So Cal this week so I just might!
    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete