Monday, May 6, 2013

Hey girl !

I hope you all have a great NSD this week end ! I wasn't able to scrap due to an awful migraine, but I always have hidden projects in my pocket, so I will be able to share one with you today !

I made this card with American craft paper and a Sizzix die, and decorate it with a lace ribbon, Thickers and stamps colored with Copic markers. The fan and flowers stamp is an Inkadinkado rubber stamp and the girl is an Flonz acrylic stamp.
I really really like the Flonz stamp. I bought two sheet of those acrylic stamps, both of them manga style. It fit perfectly my girly and late teen mood (I know you have one too).





I have already play with few of these stamps, I will show you the result soon. 

Happy week y'all !

3 comments:

  1. This is such a fun card! I love the colors and your coloring job is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This die makes for fabulous cards, like this one :)

    ReplyDelete