Wednesday, May 15, 2013

One Paper Nest Dolls challenge

I was crafty yesterday and able to do two cards. One of them is a pinky card made to fit the Paper Nest Dolls challenge of this month : anything with pearls. I don't tell you about the other, I'll try it for publication.

I used Recollections papers, an acrylic stamp by Flonz, Copic markers, pearls by Want-2-scrap, Recollections washi tape, decorative scissors, distress ink by Tim Holtz and a rub-on from the Paper Company.


I don't know if this card will please enough to be picked, but it was fun to make and I'm glad to share it with you.

8 comments:

  1. this is so pretty, i love it. I so wish i was better at card making

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card, Valerie! Your coloring work is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty with the row of pearls and beautifully colored image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Valerie. Me again. :) Just wanted to answer your question about the card I have up on my blog today. The words are already printed on the paper. You can see it here:
    http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/shop/little-yellow-bicycle/138435-just-be-you-bandslinen-lace-gray-12x12-just-because-paper/?filters=_just_because_. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great coloring work, love the card :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a pretty card.....TFS with us at The PND challenge.... xo Nikki ox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, your card is just wonderful! Thank you so much for joining us in our PND Pearls, Pearls, Pearls Challenge this month! ~Valerie DT

    ReplyDelete