Sunday, July 14, 2013

My first challenge !

Hi everybody !

Today is the French National Day, we gonna have a gigantic military parade in Paris, dance balls, and fireworks in every town. So to celebrate this particular day for my country, I propose you to play with me, and of course win !

No sketch or colors required, but I want you to create at least one tricolor rosette ( the blue, white and red rosette was a symbol of the French Revolution) and bricks (those where thrown up against the royal army).

To play, you must be a member of this blog(click on"join this site" on the left bar) and create a layout using these two requirements, add it to my blog using the Inlinkz tool below.  Please link to the blog post where you have uploaded your layout  (not your general blog address). If you do not have a blog, you may link to an online gallery.
You have until the end of the month to enter (7/31). The winner will be randomly choosen.

Here is the prize you can win : Prima Marketing flowers from the French Canection collection Paris and Marseille and blue and orange felt ribbons...



Have fun with this challenge and Happy French National Day !


No comments:

Post a Comment