Sunday, December 15, 2013

Another Pinspired card

Sunday 15th. First day of my marathon week. My daughters and I will be leaving next Saturday for our French vacations, and I will have to prepare everything without my husband. He has left at 4AM this morning and will be in Houston for the whole week. I will probably have some time at night to scrapbook...

So last day of the 3rd week for my giveaway... and another Pinterest card inspired me. Here is the Pin I lifted (find it on my Pinboard "Cards") :
by Tammy Fite
Focusing on the main plan (that was reducing a lot my Christmas papers...), I choose to use Recollections Christmas paper for the background instead of white cardstock, and hand cut the snowflake. The snowflake stamp is by Inkadinkado, the sentiment came from the vintage stamps by Carolyne Knott. Black Tuxedo ink by Memento. Red ribbon by Celebrate It (Michaels) and green ribbon by Simplicity. Red baker twine found in the $1 section at Target last year.
 
 
 
Comment today to enter the drawing of 3 packages of embellishment (see Monday's post) and don't forget to follow to validate your entry.
 
Have a great Sunday !


2 comments:

  1. Pretty take on the card. I like how you stamped your envelope, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your version of the card! The colors and greeting are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete