Sunday, April 6, 2014

Feeling Sketchy Challenge #86



If you have follow a little bit my blog, you probably notice that I've been on a cruise and that I'm scrapbooking it... Here is another layout I made for it, following the new sketch from Feeling Sketchy :


Clean and simple this time, but bright colors (you know me...) :


We R Memory Keepers paper, mask and Peacock distress ink by Tim Holtz, ribbon by Webster's page, and alpha stickers by Thickers. I used also some black and silver Gelato by Faber-Castel.

You'll have the whole month to create a layout, so don't hesitate to play with us ! There is $15 to spend in the Trinket Track store and $30 in the Molossi store  to win at the end of the month !



4 comments:

  1. Your homemade blue paper is gorgeous ! Beautiful layout. I really like the sketch too !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE the blue paper! Gorgeous! .... I'll have to stop over and give the sketch a whirl. I'm really big into challenges sites these days. I've been really inspired by them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch and I loooove that picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love simple~enjoy the cruise and looking forward to seeing more of it:):)

    ReplyDelete