Wednesday, October 15, 2014

A layout for the CMS challenge #72

Another great color challenge today with Color-Me-Scrappy !


As the twist was to include some wood, I choose to have a wood background from the Miss Caroline collection by My Mind's Eye. In fact I use only items from this collection in my layout : paper, stickers, stamp (see the colored roses on the right corner of the pictures ?). I really love this collection, but my stash of it is shrinking...


I hope I gave you some inspiration to play in this new challenge. Don't hesitate to take a look at the DT's creations for some more and come play with us !

2 comments:

  1. Quelle superbe page... Cette collection, c'est tout-à-fait toi !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I love the design and the wood for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete