Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Prima Marketing shabby layout

Hi !

Still writing from the mountain, where we had a great summery day yesterday, and snow this morning !

I have a shabby layout to share, made with mostly Prima Marketing products :


For once, you cannot find bright colors in this layout. The shabby style seems perfect for this lovely picture of my first newborn.
I used a 12x12 sheet of embossed chipboard (Prima), with papers (Fairy Belle collection), flowers and stamps (Prima), with gesso and pink paint, Vintega photo distress ink by Tim Holtz, leaves by I Am Roses, a pearled pin and laces by Maya Road. The title was cut with my Cricut.


You can see also metal embellishments from Istanbul and some pearl flourish by Want2Scrap. Take a good look at the embossed chipboard (above), I did highlighted the embossed pattern with a pink Copic marker.



Another close-up on the stamp work.


We just had a wonderful walk into the woods yesterday, gathering mushrooms with a beautiful and warm sun !
Stay put, I maybe will have snow fight pictures soon...

2 comments:

  1. Look at this beautiful page and wonderful details! How sweet is this?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! Love your work more and more lastly.

    ReplyDelete