Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Believe with sparkle tag

It's with an very non-Christmas color scheme I decided to start my tag. I wanted to use my new Martha Stewart glitter  paint, but the color, fire opal, is not on the traditional color list for Christmas. More a fall one maybe. Never mind, I liked it and I did have the perfect color of poinsettias to go with : turquoise ! But the main element I wanted to use was air dry clay. Could find it in the tag ?


It's the base of the tag ! I embossed the clay (Martha Stewart too) with the Sizzix Alterations Damask folder, then cut it in a tag with one of the Sizzix die (tags#2), and covered it with the glitter paint. As it's a soft clay, even when dried, it did need something behind to straight it, so I matted it with blue glitter paper (Holidays glitzy glitter stack by DCWV).
Fall color leaves (Recollections), lace, blue glitter alphas (Making Memories) and a beautiful blue glitter ribbon (Webster's page) to finish this one-of-a-kind tag...

Have a wonderful day !

1 comment: