Saturday, February 14, 2015

At least I can reveal...

I made my way to the Canvas Corp Brands Design Team ! Isn't it incredible ? But you maybe have already guessed, seeing me creating a little more with Tattered Angels, 7Gypsies or Canvas Corp products... Anyway, even if you had guess, you didn't see my brand new blinkie on the right side bar...

I still can't believe I'm on this incredible crew, so many talented crafters there ! I do the happy dance everytime I'm thinking of it...

CCB has asked every crew member to create a project with a 4x4 canvas, reflecting their personality and sensibility. You can find these projects here, and you will find mine at spot #42. You will also be able to vote for your favorite. I hope you will vote for me ;-)

Here is a bigger picture of my project :


 It was so not the project I had in mind at first ! I had a pretty and clean idea, but then I thought "that's not what I want to represent me" and ended up with a messy, colorful canvas with flower... Yep, that's me.
Take a closer look ...

Here is what I used :
- 4x4 canvas by CCB
- paper from Postale collection by 7Gypsies
- Tattered Leather glimmer mist by Tattered Angels
- Barn Red glimmer mist by Tattered Angels
- Bahama Blue glimmer mist by Tattered Angels
- Caspian Sea glimmer glam by Tattered Angels
- modeling paste by Liquitex
- fondant mold by Wilton (the leaves)
- White air dry clay by Martha Stewart
- white gardenia by I Am Roses
- journaling stickers


Don't forget to stop by the Creative Studio to take a look at all the beautiful Valentine's card made by the Creative Crew (can you spot mine ?) and be inspire to create one yourself ! You could win a $50 gift card into the CCB store by pinning your favorite cards !






See you soon !

6 comments:

  1. That's fantastic, so happy for you! Beautiful project. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Solange ! This DT will push me out of my comfort zone...

      Delete
  2. Congrats!!!! And it is a lovely canvas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ! It so small, it was challenging to create it !

      Delete
  3. Congratulations! Beautiful canvas!

    ReplyDelete