Sunday, February 1, 2015

February Scrap-Lifting challenge


January is already gone ! Can you believe that ? It means we have a new challenge at Scrap-Lifting ! Take a look at the beautiful layout by Heather Jacob we had to lift this month :


I had to put color in my layout, even if I kept some gray in it:




I use the Luxury Stack by DCWV in 12x12 and 6x6, a card phrases set of dies by Sizzix (only use the flourishes),stencil by Prima Marketing, Dazzler paste in foiled again by Shimmerz Paints, I Am Roses flowers, a gray ribbon I did destructured, a Say-it-in-Crystal frame by Prima Marketing, metal embellishments from Istanbul, few stamps, gray Copic markers and a black pen. The Score-Tape adhesive was pretty handy for this layout to adhere all this layers together...



You have until the end of the month to lift this layout. So grab your stash and play with it !

8 comments: