Friday, February 20, 2015

Scrapping Clearly mini album

Hello everyone  !

I'm here to show you what you can do with the beautiful albums made by Scrapping Clearly !
I did work with the circle album and the Urban Market paper pack by Teresa Collins and ended up with this project :



This album has 4 pages, and you will find a lot of stickers and designs that you can cut inside the pack in addition to the beautiful 12x12 papers. Beside ribbons from my personal stash, I use a clear stamp with silver opaque Stazon to create the border on the edge of the first page.


Double-side papers work great with clear album, and you can play by layering them on both side !







You know me, I love fussy cutting, and that what I did with the blue flowers.



And the last page, where I used a Lucky8 doily punch by We R Memory Keepers. I adhered the black paper on the other side of the clear page to add dimension to the white lace.


I hope I did give you some ideas to make your own album. Have fun !

4 comments: