Thursday, March 12, 2015

Feeling Sketchy Inspiration post

Hello everyone !

I missed my scraproom so much ! It's been almost 3 weeks now I'm away from it ! Two weeks in the mountain, plus a week in Paris. Yes, you read well, Paris, France. My teenager girl has a internship in an Parisian company, so I had to go with her... What a mother will do for her child... I'm filling my day with trip to bookstore and art exhibitions, waiting miserably for my daughter to finish her day of work to go shopping with her... Can you believe they are no more big scrapbook store in Paris !

Anyway... Today is the day I'm supposed to show you an inspirational post for the Feeling Sketchy blog, so I will let my Parisian life away for a while and show you some trick I use when I work with acrylic sheet or album.

 Have you ever been afraid of using ink on it ? What if the stamped image is not crisp enough ? Be afraid no more ! Ink will simply go off with a baby wipe.
However, I recommend to use Stazon opaque ink to stamp a prefect image on acrylic, and this ink will need a little bit more to be wiped away.


So stamp your image on the acrylic material,



Apply the all-purpose stamp cleaner (the one you use to clean your rubber or acrylic stamps) on the stamped image.


Wiped it !
And stamp again ! Easy peasy ! Or you could just wipe away a portion of the stamp for a different effect.
Just don't be afraid to use ink on acrylic, it's so much fun !

See you in a snap...

No comments:

Post a Comment