Thursday, March 19, 2015

Heidi Swapp layout



Hello !

How are you today ? I'm good : Spring is coming again in my life (I'm in France) so I can bloom with scrappy ideas... The one I will share with you was inspired by an old picture of my daughters, playing happily together in a playhouse. The colors made me think immediately at the September Skies collection by Heidi Swapp. Luckily, it fits perfectly the moodboard of this month at Scrapping Clearly ! :


Here is my layout :


Beside the background (paper by Bella Blvd), all I used in this layout came from Heidi Swapp : 6x6 papers pad, stitched cardstock banners, a stickers from the word strip sheet from the September Skies collection, Color Magic chipboard alphas (colored with Copic marker BG018). I added a wood veneer heart by Studio Calico, and a clear pop tab for the final touch.


Of course I had to fussy cut the flowers...


You can see that once the alphas were colored, the pattern appeared :


I choose to colored them with marker, but you can do it with spray too.

I hope this will inspired you and give you a hint of my French Spring !
Have a wonderful day....

No comments:

Post a Comment