Monday, October 19, 2015

Make your own Christmas card : a CCB challenge

I know, I know... Halloween is not behind us yet we have to start on our Christmas everything !
This year, my early start will be with a card I made for the Canvas Corp Brands Crew challenge, asking us to make our own Christmas card. 
I have made a lot of Christmas cards these past years, but I find another new design for this challenge :


List of materials :

- Santa's Journey paper pad (7Gypsies)
- Gold glimmer mist (Tattered Angels)
- Tattered Leather glimmer mist (Tattered Angels)
- Olive vine glimmer mist (Tattered Angels)
- acrylic stamp (Spellbinders)
- Copper embossing powder (Ranger)
- ribbon (Recollections)
- Walnut stain distress ink (Ranger)
- Poinsettias (I Am Roses)
- flourish die (Sizzix)

Come take a look at all the beautiful cards made by our Crew, and don't forget, it's never too early to start on your Christmas things...

No comments:

Post a Comment