Monday, October 19, 2015

Prima BAP October challenge

It's not easy to be creative with a limited stock (you know that Prima's challenge should be 90% of their products and they are hard to find where I live...), but this month's sketch inspired me so I had to.

2015-September-BAP-riikka

Here is my layout :


I started with building the background : I applied walnut stain distress ink (Ranger) on the edges over a mask (Prima) on a Ledger paper (Prima). I embossed with Antiquities pink powder (Ranger) a coffee stains stamped pattern (Prima), and sprayed Tattered Leather glimmer mist (by Tattered Angels) and let run the ink on both sides of the page.I adhered plum microbeads (Prima)  along the running ink to finish the background.


I made the small frame with Martha Stewart mold and air dry clay (love the Prima one but haven't any handy) and colored them with the glimmer mist. I fussy cut the roses from a paper of the Second Wind collection (Prima), and added the word "sweet" (Heidi Swapp) to complete my layout.


So I'm not sure I have the 90% required, but at least I tried...
I hope you like the result !
See you soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment