Sunday, November 29, 2015

Cricut Box card holder

With all these card holders to make, I will sure use my Cricut more than once ! 
I did for this one, choosing a box design and a sentiment from the Wild Card cartridge :


You did believe I use all my old stash of Christmas papers, with 30 cards and then 30 tags last year ? You're so wrong ! I still have a Recollections Christmas pad with few unused sheets... Ok, let's be honest, I have few pads left... Anyway, a sheet is enough to make the box, the sentiment, the blackout and the card holder (if you use the other side of the paper).

The box is cut at 5.5" and the sentiment at 1.25" (real dial size).

I wish you an happy Sunday, and hope to see you tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Love the title you chose for this one! Beautiful "Merry Christmas"!!

    ReplyDelete