Monday, February 1, 2016

February layout for Stuck?! Sketches

Are you ready for the new Stuck?! Sketches challenge ? 

We have two sponsors this month with both a $25 value prize : 

Here is the sketch :


And the layout I made for the challenge, very C&S (well, I know it's unusual from me...)


What could you find in this layout ?
DCWV papers, Sizzix border die, mirror banners by DCWV, black an white pens by Faber-Castell, and a huge mistake in the journaling (Katy not Katty...).
I took this selfie of me and my daughter while waiting for the Katy Perry concert to begin... already 2 years ago ! Time went so fast...

Don't throw away extra pieces of paper when using a die. I use what was between the circles of the die to create the diamond circle in this layout...

Have fun using the sketch and have a great day !

1 comment: