Friday, March 25, 2016

ATC for the More than Word mini challenge

It's my first participation in the mini challenge from More than World. It requires to use a word (this month : happy) on a card, tag or ATC, and has to be upload as a comment on their Facebook page.

It's also my first ATC ! How could it be ? I love tiny details and never try the smaller size of card ? Crazy !
Beside my husband is collecting MTG cards, and I didn't built my own collection ? Come on ! Let's start this...


I built the background in two layers, with two ivory ATC (Canvas Corp). One is misted with Wave baseboard paint, the other with Wave and Ivory baseboards (Tattered Angels). I used the mixmedia thinlit (Sizzix - Tim Holtz) on the wave one.
I made splatters with Iris baseboard, ivory DIY and decor paint and Black magic glimmer mist on both the ATC, then adhere the wave one on the other.
To add some more dimensions, I outlined the circle holes with white and black pen (Faber-Castell), and distress the edge with black sooth distress ink (Ranger).


The black flourish and the purple doilie are Sizzix dies, purple burlap by Canvas Corp, and stamp by Hampton Art.
I was able to create dimension with the satin ribbon (Hobby Lobby) using Fabri-Tac. This glue worked also well with the burlap and the sewing threads.

You have a week if you want to play with this challenge, so hurry up !

Have a great day !

No comments:

Post a Comment