Monday, April 25, 2016

Canvas Corp hand painted pillow


Hi everyone !

One of my projects has been featured on the Canvas Corp Brands blog yesterday and you can find the complete tutorial to re-create my hand-painted canvas pillow on this post !


You will need Tattered Angels paint, a canvas pillow and flowers by Canvas Corp, book knobs by 7Gypsies, plus a green pen (Faber-Castell) and a stencil (TCW). 
I'm not really a sewer, so I used Fabri-Tac to adhere the canvas flowers, and it holds perfectly !

I have a special technique to paint the case without soaking it, so take a look at the Creative Studio's post !

Thank for stopping by and see you soon for another project !

2 comments:

  1. Hey Valerie! What a fun little pillow. I just love the way you did it. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kelly ! You should try to paint on canvas (pillow) too ! ;-)

      Delete