Monday, April 4, 2016

DCWV April sketch challenge layout

Hello everyone !

April means Spring, and Spring means flowers, so I choose roses as the main spot for my new layout for the DCWV sketch challenge
The picture was taken long ago in Scotland, in the Dunnotar castle (or what's left of it). this place is incredible ! You can only access by foot because it's a rock into the sea, you have to climb to go there ! This castle is full of Scottish history, take a tour to the web site or to my old post about it.

Anyway, once I found the pictures, I choose to work with the Script and notes stack by DCWV and the 12x12 roses stencil by TCW. I use the stencil on the background with Black sooth distress innk (Ranger) and on pink paper as a template for the cut flowers. This pink roses were colored also with gray Copic markers.


Doesn't my oldest look like a fierce Scottish girl ? I miss the landscape there...

You will have until the end of April to create a layout from the above sketch. Have fun !

No comments:

Post a Comment