Monday, April 18, 2016

DCWV Stateside collection home decor

Good morning !

I have two projects to show you today. Do you remember the wood cube I cover with Stateside postcards by DCWV ? I also made two wall decor with this Stateside collection...


This one is made with the Stateside chevron stack, the Stateside sentiment stack and a sheet of cork, all by DCWV. I just add some distress ink on the edges.


This one is made with the heart stack, a cork sheet and a Stateside postcard cut in circle. Each heart was fold in half and distress with ink on the edges and the fold line. I shaped each heart with a paper tool (blossom - McGill) to look like petals before adhering it on the back of the cork flower.

It could be a nice decor to hang in a kid's room, a classroom, or for a party (is that too early to think of July ?)...

Thank you for stopping by !

2 comments:

  1. OMG! These projects are absolutely awesome! You are so creative! Great job.

    ReplyDelete