Monday, September 26, 2016

Mixed Media Place September challenge tag

Hello !

I didn't want to do my chores right away this morning, so I took some times to create a tag for the Mixed Media Place challenge using this moodboard :


I wanted something quick (because I cannot escape from chores for too long...), so I choose to create a tag, using a Ken Oliver bookmark, Black Magic glimmer mist and Coal baseboard (Tattered Angels) for the background.


I applied crackle paste in Platinum with a TCW stencil, place 3 small chipboard hearts and two stickers, doodle a little bit with black and white pens, et voila !


I just use the vibe and colors of the moodboard, and it was really quick to create (the longer was the crackle paste to dry...). I am very pleased with the result.

Thank you for stopping by on this Monday ! Hope to see you soon on this blog...

6 comments:

  1. Simply stunning and beautiful and matches the mood board so perfectly! ;-) Thanks so much for playing along with us at MMP...Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow wow wow thanks for playing at Mixed Media Place Challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! Thank you for participating in the Mixed Media Place challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! Thank you for participating in the Mixed Media Place challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete