Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Prima September BAP layout

I did my card very quickly for the CAT, but it took me a little longer to finish the layout... As I often say, life get in the way... Or other's life get in the way... like my kids' lifes, my husband's life, my dogs' lifes (mine and a rescue dog waiting for his adoption), my house's life (yes my house seems to be alive and have its own rules...), etc...

Whatever ! I did finish my layout for the Prima BAP challenge today and can now show it to you !


I used the 12x12 Vintage Emporium kit, wall and scriptures acrylic stamps, crackle stencil, golden crakle paste, and a doilie die by Prima Marketing.

As I didn't have the mini stones (Love these stones !), I used microbeads instead with gel medium, covered with gesso, Tattered Leather glimmer mist (Tattered Angels) and rose gold High Impact paint (Tattered Angels). I also used other mists for the background.


Once the crackle paste and the gel medium were dry, I applied ink (Tattered Leather) over it with a paint brush. It also makes the crackle more visible.

I hope you like it, and you will continue to stop by to see my projects !
Thank you for your time !

2 comments: