Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Joyous Noel - a Christmas card with DCWV

Hello !

Today I used the same stack than yesterday's card, the Gift Decor DIY stack and the Elegant Holidays stack by DCWV, but with a different shine. Yesterday was more rose gold or copperish, this one is pure gold ! The card base is an embossed gold cardstock (DCWV... I told you I received a lot of Christmas papers from them...). 


I really love these acrylic snowflakes ! The snowflakes were tags I trimmed a bit to make them circle.
Very classy don't you think ?

Tomorrow you will see a more vintage card, but you'll have to wait for it. Meanwhile, you can review the cards I made so far and comment on them, and if you are a follower of my blog, by commenting you will have an entry for each commented by you in my Christmas giveaway ! See the top left post for details...

Have a nice day !

No comments:

Post a Comment