Friday, March 3, 2017

Published card with Prima Marketing

Hello folks !

Some of you may know that I had back surgery few days ago. I will not be able to play with my scrap goodies during a while, as I cannot sit at all, or stay stand for long. But it doesn't mean I can't share my projects with you ! I may have few in my pocket I've waited to show you because they were published and not available for posting...

Let's start with a cute card published in the June 2016 issue of Craft Stamper...
The theme was French Fancy, so I'd popped up my En Francais 6x6 paper pad and the Julie Nutting Merci stamps set by Prima Marketing.

Prima Marketing card with Julie Nutting doll stamp

You can see my own French Touch here by the cut out flowers and leaves from one of the papers... The dress was stamp in the flowery paper too and cut to dress up the doll.
Copic markers to color the doll and highlight the flowers, laces and ribbon on the left of the card, plus Walnut stain distress ink by Ranger and I was done...

As I said, I have few projects to show you before getting back to crafting, so please be patient and come back soon...
Thank for stopping by today !

No comments:

Post a Comment