Friday, June 9, 2017

Altered Dreamcatcher with Art Anthology

Hi there !

It's my turn on the Art Anthology blog and I have a special project for you ! I decided to alter what once was a plain black dreamcatcher...


I use Art Anthology mediums in three colors : Poppy Sorbet, Sunshine Sorbet and Fiji Velvet. I also use a AA Twilight stencil on the feathers ! Did you know you can paint different surfaces with the Art Anthology mediums ? You should watch me do it in the tutorial video on the Art Anthology blog...

Thank you for stopping by today ! Don't forget you can always find all my video tutorials on my YouTube channel too : BonjourScrapValerie !
I'm also on Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and Facebook, so pick your favorite !

See you around for my next project !

No comments:

Post a Comment