Thursday, September 7, 2017

Altered skull candy with Art Antholgy

Hello there !

I finally received some of my craft materials from France and was able (just in time !) to work on a project I had in time since we arrived in Houston and went to Michaels, where I found a plaster skull candy... I knew it will be a perfect match with the Art Anthology mediums and I was so right !

Look at the result ! Isn't it gorgeous ? I mean, for a skull...


So I made a video tutorial (that you can also find on the Art Anthology blog or on my YouTube channel). Please be kind, the quality is far from perfection, as I shoot in the temporary appartment's kitchen with my daughter holding the phone... But it was a fun process and it's a quick video, you will not suffer long...



Thank you for stopping by today. Don't forget about my giveaway (everybody has a need for a $20 card to spend on craft supplies, right ?). This could be your favorite project, so say it the comment !

Have a wonderful day !

No comments:

Post a Comment