Friday, December 8, 2017

Tim Holtz style Christmas card

Hello there !

I found some Alterations Christmas embossing folder not long ago at Tuesday Morning, with Tim's Found relatives cards, and it was about time to use it ! Here is what I created :


I cut scrap of papers to match the pattern of the folder, and used the Letterpress technique to create the background. If you don't know this technique, it's super simple. You ink your embossing folder on the front side (just the raised design) before running it with the paper in your machine (I used my Big Shot for that). The ink I used there was of course the Walnut Stain distress ink...

Yuo know my love for fussy cutting, and that's what I did with one of the relatives card... A wooden sentiment distressed with ink and the card was done... I wish my sewing machine was out of its box, I would have added some stitches between the different papers.

Thank you for stopping by today. Please let me know what you are thinking of my cards so far. Each card's comment will earn you an entry in my giveaway...

Have a great day !



No comments:

Post a Comment