Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Warehouse week end ?

We got a free WE to spend this year (by free, I mean kids-free), thanks to a couple of friends. And my hubby told me we should spend it as I wish, so I picked my favorite : scrapbooking ! But I love my husband so we will not spend this precious WE me scrapbooking - he watching me. I will pick my second favorite : buying scrapbooking stuff !
I got 2 choices : California (for Prima Marketing, Sizzix, Colorbok...) or Utah (Provocraft, We R Memory keepers, Basic Grey, American crafts...). My concern is : when are the warehouse sales ? I know that American Crafts is holding one in december, but what about some sales in 2013 ?

I think we gonna hit Utah anyway, to see the salt lake and buy scrapbook supplies. Don't hesite to share some tips about this soon-to-be trip.

For today, let me show you a layout I created for a friend (so I don't have it anymore :-( ). DCVW and a magnificent heavy and glossy orange paper (don't remerber the brand) , Prima Marketing flower and birds, Making Memories brads and flowers, a great map rubber stamp Inkadinkado, and few more things.


I made this page and few others about my scrapbook friends. It was the last project I required from them two year ago for the last workshop of the year : make a layout with a picture of each member of the group. It was a nice way to say goodbye and keep a souvenir from each others.

Now it's already late in the evening. I'm gonna let the Utah WE in a small place of my mind for now, and do some scrapbook retail therapy for the waiting tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment