Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Christmas is still alive here...

I'm not quite done with Christmas. And you're probably not too.
First, I never want to put down the tree. I always let it until mid January.
Second, I made few (!) pictures during this time, and I cannot let them until next december to scrap them.

So even if I got few assignement on this new beginning, I will be stuck with Christmas a little more.

But because I just came back from my trip, I don't have time to make a new canvas today, so I show you an old but cherish one for now :

 
 
This one was publish on the Scrapbook Etc website for a Christmas challenge a while ago. It's two gold painted wood frame glue together, with black snowflake by Prima Marketing, few paper and a small ribbon.
 
I love this kind of frame. I made two of them last year for pictures of my daughters and theirs cousins making gingbread houses. I will show you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment