Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Rush hours

Ok, I was too ambitious. I will not have the time to post only on Sunday the vote for the cards. I'm not even sure I will have an internet connection on Sunday...
So from now, you will probably see more than one card each day, and I will post the poll Friday night or Saturday morning. It doesn't change a thing for this week's drawing.

Today I will show you two different cards. The first one was made with Recollections papers, Recollections stamps, a white lace, and Copic markers.


This is one of my favourite. it took me some time to color all the flowers and leaves but I love the result. It's like a mix between Scottish tartan and English roses.

The second card use Kaisercraft papers, distress ink by Tim Holtz and some blings. By chance, the Recollections stamp (same sheet than the flowers above) match exactly the bird on the paper, so I used it for the envelope.


If you need informations about the drawing, go to this page. You could win Prima goodies this week.

Happy Tuesday !

8 comments:

  1. LOVE the floral card.. all that hard work was well worth it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. More pretty cards, Valerie. I love the first one. There's just something about the floral and the color combo. It's my favorite too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful, I really love the first card, the colors are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are beautiful cards! Absolutely love the coloring in the first card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both SO beautiful!!! Really love the colors on the 2nd.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, both very lovely. Love the pinwheels and love the colors of the first.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The colors on that first card are so wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my I love this one, sooo pretty and vintage looking, love the matching envie...

    ReplyDelete