Sunday, December 1, 2013

Time to trim the tree - day 7

Yep ! We're officially in December and Christmas decoration need to get out of the box, even if the weather do not make us feel like it's winter :



Crazy, hum ? It looks like Spring !

My card of the day will reflect my goal (finding a tree...) :



Still Recollections papers. I cut out each tree, plus a border for the text, keeping one tree for the envelope. I really get my Christmas papers stock down with this kind of card.

Remember, it's the last day to enter for the Prima Belle fleur drawing. I will announce the winner tomorrow.

Have a good Sunday !

4 comments:

  1. simple ... j aime ..
    j aime aussi le rappel sur l enveloppe
    je vais essayer .. ne me dis pas que tu as tout découpé a la main?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a neat idea! They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For our non-French speaking friends, I did cut out all the trees by hand, Ria...

    ReplyDelete