Friday, February 7, 2014

Country girl layout

Hello y'all !

These days I liked very bright colors, and I have found a perfect collection for this mood : the Bohemian Bazaar collection by Graphic 45. Bright, damask, a hint of vintage : Love it ! Sad part : I used all my papers I got from that collection with no hope to find more here in Aberdeen... I will have to wait few months for my husband to travel and collect some for me.

Anyway, here is my layout, with Graphic 45 papers, My Mind's Eyes washi tape, white flower border sticker, and Thickers blue alpha.


I use the sketch from the "C'est Magnifique" February Sketch, so I will enter in this challenge. I know I will never win these challenges, my style doesn't fit, but I like their sketches so I keep playing...

The colors of my layout are a good fit for the Creative Embellishment Challenge, so I will enter this one too.
And because I like to play (and win if I can), I will try the Craft Hoaders Anonymous Challenge (it's their first challenge, so give it a try too) and the S.W.A.T. Happy Hump Day.

20 comments:

  1. I just love the bright colors you used. Beautiful layout. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Craft Hoarders Anon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your style! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Craft Hoarders!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous LO!!! Love the bright colors too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful page! Love the bright colors and layers! Thanks for playing along w/the Creative Embellishments Feb challenge! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, you know I love Graphic 45 a bunch! You used the bright collection perfectly! Thanks for joining us for our first challenge at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sunny, vibrant colors and the energy in this great layout! Thanks for playing along in the very first CHACB challenge! Hope you will come play again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layout and very pretty papers. I love all the bright colors! Thank you for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous for our first challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful layout and your color choices are amazing! thanks for joining us in the very first Craft Hoarders Anonymous challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful colors and so perfect for your picture! Thanks for joining us in our celebration over at SWAT!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's such a cheery layout! I'm so excited that you joined us for the launch of Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge Blog. I hope you come to play often! Ginny from Polly's Paper : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful page! Love the bright colors, beautiful pic and glittery title. Thanks for playing along at Creative Embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the bright colors and the mix of elements in your layout! Thanks for joining us and sharing your style for our first challenge at Craft Hoarders Anonymous.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Graphic 45 and the bright pretty colors is so pretty, fabulous layout....will have to go check out the sketch...because I also like to hoard sketches....Thanks for joining us at our first challenge at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You do bright colors very well! This collection looks awesome with your photo. Thanks for joining use for the February Sketch Challenge at C'est Magnifique kits!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful layout, this is one of my favorite line from Basic Grey....thanks so much for playing along with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a pretty page, Valerie! I just saw that Some Odd Girl is having a design team call and I thought of you and your wonderful coloring skills. Here is the link if you'd like to check it out, and yes, it is open to international crafters. :) http://www.someoddgirlblog.com/2014/02/design-team-call-for-april-2014-march-2015-now-open/

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is amazing. Thanks for sharing with us at SWAT.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your layout is beautiful. I love what you did with the G45. Thanks for linking it up for our SWAT celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  19. love the bright colors! Thanks for linking up with SWAT

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a fun LO!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at S.W.A.T!

    ReplyDelete