Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Prima Marketing April challenge

Bonjour !

For today's layout, I used the last sketch of the Prima's blog :

BAP april 2014 mani

and ended up with this :


I play with my new Prima stencils. One with red distress ink over gesso on the recollections paper, the other one with blue glitter gel pen. Yes, the blue flowers came from a stencil... I use the same pen to decorate the flower (Prima Marketing). Inkadinkado stamp for the LOVE banner, Scrapabilities for the blue glitter frame, and Melody Rossy glitter overlays. A DCWV sticker take place of my journaling inside the pink overlay.

So let me count. I got  :
- the stichting
- the roundish patterns
- 3 rectangles
- stamps
- title on one side.

Sure doesn't look like the sketch, but I did use it... Are you gonna play too ?

2 comments: