Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Another way to stencil

Hello everybody !

Let's play with stencils and different mediums today ! First the layout...


If you know me a little, you have spotted the K&Company paper for the background...
Let's take a closer look :


What is this white pattern ? It's the bamboo stencil by Prima Marketing used with...white gel pen !
I just outline the pattern of the stencil with the pen and filled it with the same pen. OK, my Sakura white gel pen is dead. He was a good friend and I will miss him so much...

What else ?
Leaves stamp by Autumn Leaves with Colorbox ink, Mister Huey's turquoise ink spray, I Am Roses flowers and metal charms from Istanbul...

What about the layering papers ?
Scales stencil by Prima with medium gel and Miser Huey' ink, acrylic stamp By Prima Marketing with green paint and golden flakes, faded dots stencil by Tim Holtz with dark blue Colorbox ink, Inkadinkado stamp with Colorbox ink.


The title was print and fussy cut, and adhere with adhesive foam squares for the final touch.
The sketch #119 from Sketchabilities inspired me for the design of this layout.

Hope you like my different ways of using stencil in this layout.
Wishing a good day !

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I love what you did with your stencil. I tried to create this type of effect and failed miserably. Thanks for the technique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!! Love the white pen technique. Mine just quit on my too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, Valerie! I love what you did with the bamboo stencil!

    ReplyDelete