Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Feeling Sketchy card challenge #105

Enough with fall colors (at least for today) ! I want blue skies and pink flowers ! And I will gave you these colors in the new card I made for the Feeling Sketchy challenge #105 !



Take a look a the sketch, you can see some differences...



I flip the sketch, the arrowhead is now a ribbon end and I have 3 flowers instead of one and 2 circles. But you can see the sketch, can you ?

You maybe recognize the paper's collection I used : Miss Caroline by MME. The sentiment's stamp is from the same collection. Flowers by I Am roses.

Molossi is our sponsor for this month and you could also win a RAK provided by Debi !
Molossi Wholesale scrapbooking suppliers

Hope to see you soon on the Feeling Sketchy blog !

1 comment:

  1. That's a great sketch! Love how you flipped it, very pretty card!!

    ReplyDelete