Saturday, November 29, 2014

Candy cane anyone ?

Candy cane lane is the name of this beautiful collection by DCWV I used for this next tag :


Tags inside a tag... The only add to the Candy Cane Lane papers are the twines by Maya Road. The red bow is made from the same red paper matting the big tag, with a little touch of Vintage distress ink by Tim Holtz.
Once again, I did not resist to fussy cut. This time, it's the red sentiment, mounted on foam dots to add another dimension to the project.
If you liked the knitted background of my picture, it's a sheet from the Winter stack.

See you tomorrow for another tag !

2 comments:

  1. I would have never thought of tags on a tag. This is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a such a great idea and I'm going to use this as inspiration for sure! Beautiful tag!

    ReplyDelete