Friday, April 17, 2015

Christmas tree farm mini-album with DCWV Insta Fun

I printed few pictures of a family day from some years ago and never find time to make a mini of them. When I looked at the accordion Insta Fun mini albums sent by DCWV, I knew I will use one for these pictures !
Every year in November when we lived in Houston, we made a trip to the Christmas tree farm to cut our own tree. So for the cover of my album, I choose to hand cut a Christmas tree into the Insta Photo Fun foiled kraft and white cardstock 4x4 paper pad  :


To decorate the inside, I used the Winter in the Woods collection (I got leftovers...)


And I fussy cut the deers...


...the pine cones...


...the pine tree...

and add some hand journaling to finish the album on the other side.


Now I got a super cute mini to remember this great Christmas routine !

Have a great week-end and see you on Monday !

1 comment:

  1. Wow, really cute and fun mini book! I love kraft colors!

    ReplyDelete