Monday, May 4, 2015

Mike&Mike : a DCWV challenge for the DT

If you're an U.S. based scrapbooker, you maybe didn't watch the SuperBowl this year as Golic and Greenberg suggested ? This #Mike&Mike conversation gave DCWV an idea, creating layouts about these guys and sent them as a gift ! I gladly participate to this challenge, even if I wasn't in the U.S., just for the fun of it ! Here are the two layouts I made :


For this one I use a black sheet from the Chalkboard stack, a silver damask die cut paper and glitter paper by DCWV, red glitter paper from a Winter mat stack, a gardenia covered with red glitter paint (Plaid) plus few small black roses (I Am Roses), a leaves die and a flowers stencil by Prima Marketing, silver and red extreme glitter paints by Plaid.
A little close-up...


For the second layout, I used the Little Miss stack, and my Cricut for the stars. I was inspired for the choice of papers by the cute top of Mike's wife :


Come take a look at the DT's layouts about the two Mikes on the DCWV blog, they made an incredible job in a very short notice !

No comments:

Post a Comment