Friday, July 10, 2015

DCWV card sketch challenge

I know it's a little too late for a 4th of July card, but I made one for the DCWV sketch challenge and it's on the blog today...soooo, here it is :


It's my Texan 4th of July card ! Can you see the lonely star ? Now compare it to the sketch :

july card v1

I switched a little bit things (what a surprise...) : two tags instead of one ; no pocket but I kept the circle pattern and made a rosette out of it ; I kept the twine but not the banners.

Of course I used DCWV papers (Old world stack), the Sizzix/ Tim Holtz rosette die, blue twine (Maya Road) and some white lace found at Hobby Lobby.

Give this challenge a try, youll have until the end of July to send your project.
See you Monday to take a look at my layout for this challenge...

Have a great week end !

No comments:

Post a Comment