Monday, September 21, 2015

DCWV altered phone case

Hello !

Yes, my daughter had another broken phone case. And yes, that's a new goodie for me to play with... A small piece was missing on the top, I have just re-create it with paper. I choose the Marquee Premium stack by DCWV to cover the phone case :


Using Mod Podge, I glued the star paper over the case, and trimmed the excess once dried. I cut the honeycomb paper by letting peek-through holes to see the star paper, and added some matted words and arrow from the same stack. At the end, I applied a coat of Mod Podge all over the case.

Altering phone case is a very fun thing to do. I maybe will order blank case to play with more, because we don't have broken cases anymore...

I hope you like it !
See you soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment