Thursday, December 10, 2015

Shoes lover's gift card holder

Hello everyone !

Be prepared to see something original for this new gift card holder... I made cute paper shoes with a matching box ! 
If you're following my blog since a little while, you already saw this kind of box. They are French cookies tin... I altered one in pink, and another one was altered as a tea bags gift box.


I made the shoes with a Sizzix die and Recollections papers, and decorate the box with a paper from the same collection and the same ribbon (Hobby Lobby).
The paper shoes fit perfectly in the box and hold the gift card inside.

As I love the die, I made two other designs of shoes to show you the versatility of these cuts :


Dont' forget to follow and comment to enter my Christmas giveaway, there is a 12x12 DCWV stack to win !

Thanks for looking and see you tomorrow for another gift card holder...

3 comments:

  1. Wow!! Those shoes are just spectacular and so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And who doesn't like cute shoes! Great project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These fancy shoes are every woman's dream!!! Great design elements and love your attention to detail! Have pinned them in my Gift Giving ideas! You have such an eye for making such fabulous things! Am inspired!

    ReplyDelete