Tuesday, January 26, 2016

DCWV February layout

I'm not the only one having some troubles to enter the 2016 routine...
On the DCWV blog, you can finally see the challenge's layouts and cards ... supposed to go live on January ! It will give you a week more to enter the challenge...
Here the layout sketch :

For my layout, I used Winter in the woods stack, Winter and Christmas mat stack, an embossing folder and alphabet dies by Sizzix, Swarovski crystals by EK Success, Inkadinkado stamps with embossing powder.


I will reveal my card on this blog tomorrow, but you already can see it on the DCWV blog, as well as the beautiful layouts and cards from the other DT members...

Good luck with this challenge, and see you tomorrow !

1 comment:

  1. Ton LO est tres beau, j'aime les couleurs et les details, amities

    ReplyDelete