Saturday, January 9, 2016

Saturday at CHA - Part one

Before the Canvas Corp Brands Make-n-Take, I went to the floor before doors opened to the public to quietly have a look a new stuff.

Did you know that Crafter's Companion will release soon a complete collection (stamps, embossing folders, embellishments...) of Downtown Abbey products ? They are gorgeous, and I can't wait to have my hands on them !


I did stop by the Faber-Castell booth where I found Rita Barakat doing her demo (and she's still doing it all day !) :


They have brand new colors for my favorite pens :


I also had some samples from Faber-Castell as well as a cute flair from Rita !


Then before noon, I went to the Canvas Corp Brands booth (#1365) for the Make-n-Take : 


If you stop by the booth #1365, you can make a flower brooch. If you instagram the picture of your brooch with #ccbmaker2016, you will enter our little giveaway...
Here is the one I made...


After this, I stopped by the Prima Marketing booth to a a look at their new products. Love the new IOD molds :


And their oversized rub-ons:


Love, love, love the adhesive rub-ons (works with foil, fine glitter for example) :


I saw some gorgeous projects too :


and the lovely Anna (aka Finnabair) :


I made a small stop at the Pebeo booth before getting back to the hotel :


They have beautiful products with amazing effects :


That's it for now !
I will go to the Open Market tonight, praying to find some good deals on products I like. I will let you know...

Bye bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment