Monday, April 11, 2016

DCWV rainbow zebra

A little something different today... Let me present you my rainbow zebra, made with the DCWV DIY wall zoo 3D animal and PLAID paints :


I must say that I was inspired by a very special zebra to create this project : the icon of the civic movement Bleu Blanc Zebre, urging citizens to seek for solutions by themselves and to act for their country instead of waiting for the politics to think about social problems.


You may have heard of the founder, Alexandre Jardin (one of my favorite book writer), who convinced Mac Donalds to propose a book in their kids menu in France.

I don't do politics on my blog, but I think their positive actions deserve to be share, so don't hesitate to take a look on what they have already done and what everyone can do to help others.

Thanks for stopping by !

2 comments:

  1. That is a really fun project and certainly an interesting cause.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kind comment, Lucy !

    ReplyDelete