Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Upcycled nail clipper set box with Beacon Adhesives and DCWV

During 3 days (including today), Beacon Adhesives was live with a bunch of streaming and videos, sharing projects, tips and products from its brand but also from other companies like DCWV. You can still catch some of the streaming on their Facebook page.

It's a little bit complicated to contribute to a live streaming as I am in France, but I did a project and a video about it to participate... 
I had an old yellow nail clipper set that I decided to upcycled with DCWV papers, glue by Beacon Adhesives and flowers. Here is the result :


The papers are from the Coral Couture stack and the flowers from I Am Roses.


You can watch the complete video on YouTube :



Beacon Adhesives will be live again today so don't forget to stop by their Facebook page to watch projects from the team !

See you soon !

No comments:

Post a Comment